Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lotte Xylitol is a Halloween Treat!

Parents, in this season of Halloween sweets and candies, you might want to be a hero to kids, and the parents in your neighborhood as well, by giving away Lotte Xylitol gum instead!

Unlike sugary treats that can damage the teeth and gums when consumed in excess amounts, Lotte Xylitol is in fact an ideal addition to one’s dental habits. It complements other practices such as visiting the dentist regularly, brushing the teeth, flossing, and gargling with mouthwash.

That's just like handing out a toothbrush for Halloween, except kids will love chewing Lotte Xylitol gum!

Why Xylitol?

Xylitol is a 100% natural sweetener that was first derived from birch trees in the 20th century. Initially discovered and used as a sugar substitute, this sweetener is comparable to table sugar or sucrose—but with only two-thirds the food energy and 75% of the calories. Xylitol is sweeter than sorbitol and is as sweet as sucrose, making it the ideal substitute to cavity-causing sweeteners. 

It is widely known that sweets are bad for the teeth. Xylitol, however, is an exception. Xylitol is predominantly used in dental health products such as dental health candy, dental health drops, and dental health gum. Your best source of Xylitol? Why, Lotte Xylitol gum of course!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails